Argan Oil – its advantages and characteristics
- Protect the skin against free radicals – anti-aging-oil
- Accelerates cell renewal
- Exceptionally moisturizing, revitalizing and nourishing for the skin and hair
- Tightens and rejuvenates the skin
- Prevent for premature wrinkle and reduces wrinkles
- Promotes a beautiful, healthy and natural skin
- Natural sun-protection and speeds up tanning
- Give hair a healthy, well-cared-for shine
- Strengthens fine hair, gives dry and stressed hair vitality and smoothes curly hair
- Moisturizing and revitalizing for brittle nails
- Effective and preventive application in case of connective tissue weakness and skin irritations
Argan Oil offers you all this as a natural product:
- Eye-, face-, body-, skin-, hair- and nail-care
- Intensive and moisturizing care
It is scientifically proven that argan oil has a very high content of unsaturated fatty acids (about 80%) which is extremely tocopherolic and has plenty of sterols. Unsaturated fatty acids protect against cancer and vascular disease, vitamin E inhibits free radicals and Sterolene can lower cholesterol levels.
Argan oil provides not only from the outside for a radiant, youthful and fresh appearance, but proved to be even with the internal application.
Detailed information about Argan oil is unfortunately not allowed here. More about it and its application possibilities – especially as natural product – can be found in the internet or in the relevant literature.